5 Motivational Ideas to Keep You Working Out
- Picture this! Post a picture of yourself (the current you that you want to change) where you can see it daily. Your refrigerator or desk is a great spot. Look at it everyday as a reminder of why you are doing this.
- Track your progress. Keeping a journal, online or handwritten, is a great way to keep track of your workouts on a daily basis. Log your workouts so you can look back and see where you were getting results or if you aren’t getting them, you can track where you missed workouts. Be consistent in the way you measure your progress either with measurements, favorite clothes, a scale or body fat measurement.
- Write down your reasons for working out. Putting your reasons in writing is a great way to solidify them and commit to them!
- Find inspiration…daily. Whether it is through an online fitness community, newsletters (such as this one!) or fitness blogs, find a piece of inspiration every day.
- Make a public commitment. Telling friends, family, co-workers, etc. about your goals is a sure-fire way to stay committed. Especially if there are nay sayers in the group you tell!
Look for more great tips and what to expect in your workout journey soon from Workout-X.
Comments are closed.