- Stand with your feet at hip-width.
- Drop straight down onto your hands and kick your feet straight back (into a pushup position).
- Move immediately into a pushup.
- As you complete the pushup, immediately jump your feet forward between your hands.
- And stand straight up.
- When jumping the feet rearward, land with your body straight (do not droop the hips down).
- Try to “time” the jump forward at the end of the pushup.
Body Parts Trained:
- Chest, shoulders and arms.
- Torso, legs and hips.
- Strengthens upper body.
- Strengthens torso and hips.
- Strengthens lower body.
- Letting the hips sag or drop while in the pushup position.
- Jumping the feet back one at a time (must jump both back at the same time).
- Not jumping the feet forward far enough.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Books (4)
- Current Affairs (81)
- Events (30)
- Film (2)
- Games (9)
- Miscellaneous (9)
- Music (4)
- Reviews (24)
- Science (68)
- Television (1)
- Travel (2)
- User Reviews (8)
- Web/Tech (21)
- Weblogs (23)
- How to Work Out Three Times a Week
- Members Stories: Simon
- Emerging Workout Trends in 2011
- Is Your Gym Failing You?
- No Pain, No Gain!